Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The past few days have been great :D There's nothing like waking up to a day filled with exciting plans and not having to bother about homework or to worry about studying for promos - just live for the moment. Think Myrtle Wilson in The Great Gatsby ('you can't live forever') and have a smashing smashing smashing time!

So for the past week my days have been pretty much filled to the brim. I don't think I've felt this relaxed in a long time. Long bus rides, movie/tv marathons, late online chatting sessions and phonecalls, pedicures, shopping, pigging out, swimming, picnics, photographs and heart-to-heart talks with my closest friends... Heh heh. I can keep doing this.




Six years and counting, Lydia Mak! Please cheer up. It(you know what) isn't worth you antagonising over!



Picnic with the girls at Botanic Gardens. It was just so nice to laze around chit-chatting after gouging ourselves on subway and cookies and listen to music and take polaroids and photographs! (even if it meant swatting flies until strangers offered us insect repellent. haha)

More pics soon from the outing with JT Dom and Van :D

Happy post-promos everyone!

No comments: