Friday, October 5, 2007

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.

(Ida Scott Taylor)

Tomorrow will be my first ever VJ open house. I was just looking back at my old cheesy corny diaries just a few days ago(cringing at my own naivete) and I saw all these pictures of SAJC cut out and plastered over the pages - and I remembered how last year Lydia and I were so bent on going there after visiting the open house, I didn't even want to plan on going anywhere else. I remember being so impressed by the whole vibrant JC scene and everything :) I guess last year if someone told me I would end up at VJ I would have never believed it.

Well lookie here how I ended up :D I can't be any happier and I just thank God for the best thing that came out of me coming to east side : the friends! And every moment counts, every memory - good bad happy sad. I'm gonna live this, enjoy this because it will soon be 2008 October and we're be saying our own farewells! (eeps!) Gosh time flies way too fast.

(its one tree hill - leaving me feeling all sentimental. heh heh)

No comments: