Tuesday, October 30, 2007



Look at our gleeful faces - PW IS OVER!

Darn this feels good :D its been one hell of a pain in the butt - no more stressful deadlines to meet, no need to spend time on brainstorming, generating ideas, typing, editing, power-pointing, rehearsing, worrying... I'm just so glad it has finally ended.

Thank you Annabelle, JJ and Jing Han. VJ012! Kuo Pao Kun, PW, I'm banishing you from my life forever! Haha.

Holland V with the a13 girls was great. Its really been a while since I've been there and we had lunch where Mei Yi and I stuffed ourselves with food and then we walked around, laughing madly when we saw a woman who uncannily resembled _____. Hahahaha! Then MC and brown mouse left before Hwee and I got a pedi done after which us two with ABC and Mei Yi were approached by scary-looking person (really just a waitress) who - lo and behold! Actually gave us free Olio vouchers so all four of us got free drinks :D See first impressions don't really count.. Just like today when we were talking and MC was going on about how I looked dao at first and how to me Hwee seemed so snobby when she is not! At all! And its great how we've managed to look past all that - you 7 a13 girls are one of the bestest things to happen this year.

Its a hectic week ahead. Night Safari + sleepover tomorrow night, and then the class chalet, igor meeting and then Hwee's party on Saturday - it will all be realllly fun but what I need is a long sleep in :D its been so crazy lately I've hardly had the time to take a break from it all.

Goodbye PW! Goodbye chinese (hopefully, must pass)! I won't be missing you :D Whee

No comments: