Saturday, October 27, 2007



Dinner with Chrissy-Poo, Veggie, Yikky and Dee was fun :) Thanks for the belated birthday dinner you guys. Heh I was never in the same class with Chris in my whole life but somehow in Peirce there used to be only 4 express classes and everyone really knew everyone. And thats what I miss about Peirce - you can pop in the canteen and at nearly every table there'd be people you know well. Yesterday was indeed quite a laugh - with emo Yikky's new (or rather, grown out) hairdo (eerily resembling paul twohill), Chris' century old lose-weight mantra and Veggie being the usual stoned way he is, Dee and I really had a good time hanging out with them and reminiscing about Peirce together. I miss Peirce!

And then after they left Dee and I got our weekly catch up session :D I whatever you Dee! How you're the only person who really gets me at times, how we can be in J8 and eat ten thousand things in one night, how we explode into random spurts of laughter, how we sing jumbo's happy birthday song on the bus - just because :D And there's so much more.

The weekend's here and gosh its gonna be a pretty busy one. PW later today, chinese revision which I have yet to get started on (eeps) and there's so much things going on tomorrow I can't help but feel stressed out. With PW and chinese over things will be so much better. At least I hope they will be. A13 girls we need to do something outside school soon. Just parkway and getting pasar malam food on thursday was already fun heh.

I'm already all psyched up about being an OGL and being in Igor (go greeen!)!! Just hope I'll be able to manage my time well this holiday with swim trainings, ogl training AND studying for the R papers.

Oh yeah and Hwee? Long live lame name club! Hahaha you're one of those people who always make me laugh at my screen while I hammer away on my keyboard trying to reply you because you respond so fast. But anyway. I miss phonecalls from the coolest house phone number ever. With Pw and chinese(no more demoralising scoldings from laoshi for the both of us yay) we can finally carry out the dreamy plans we came up with during the many boring lessons and lectures. Heh. Can't wait!

Ok gotta go. Breakfast awaits :D :D :D

No comments: