If I didn't study for it then maybe I wouldn't feel so lousy but the thing is, I did. It sucks when I really put in the effort and yet it just didn't pay off. I mean I knew I wasn't going to do well.. after all the papers weren't smooth sailing but there was still this teeny wee bit inside me that still held some hope everything will turn out okay. Guess not.
Oh forget it. No point crying over spilt milk. At least the results are testament to the really, really fun year I had ;) and whatever it is I don't regret anything I've done this year. I just hope that I'll make the right decisions now, work hard for the R papers next year (abc, set - bishan library econs mugging haha), and just pull up my socks and stop always getting distracted by the slightest things... I just hope now that when I resolve to do something, I'll realllllly do it. No more wishy-washy ants...
And right now I just want to spend my night at home, finish reading Night (by Elie Wiesel) - its a good book, thanks Hwee for lending it to me! And listen to good music before taking a good long sleep. Thats what I need. Sleep. To sleep away the last few crazy up-and-down days I've had. And thats why I'm not coming to school tomorrow! (I'm banking on a Fullday - hey I did my part, I voted 3 times for Keely!!!) But I can't, I've gotta head out to meet the guys. I haven't seen them in a while (since Alvin's birthday) so it'll be a good catch up but then again, I'm in such a stay-at-home mood I'm just hoping I won't be a wet blanket.
Grr ok MUST STOP FEELING LOUSY. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though :) and thats whats getting me through tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment