Blame it on my tendency to be melodramatic.
Blame it on my stupid fingers or my malfunctioning brain.
Blame it on my complete lack of patience.
Blame me!
And now things just won't be the same again :(
That aside, the past week has been pretty awesome. I love having the freedom to do whatever I like whenever I want to. Yesterday was spent at Food for Thought and then Raffles Creamery with Van and JT pigging out heh before heading to Van's to watch Friends and chill out. Headed to Domzzz after and met Hweets and talked by the poolside! It was overall(well except for one thing) a good day and the idea of lessons resuming next week is just awful.
Alrighty. I signed up for some dvd membership thingie at gramophone so I get to rent anything I want for free (well thirty dollars! Haha) throughout one month which is a really good deal. I think. Got One Tree Hill and now I'm gonna plunk myself on the couch with a can of coke, rollercoasters to munch on and watch until I meet Dee later this evening and have a good time - she always always manages to help me see through things (random spurts of laughter aside haha).
:D Happy weekend everyone. VJC open house tomorrow! Its gonna be a long fun-filled day - at least I hope it will be. ABC and I are already all psyched up to do our ushering duties and welcoming people in. Heh heh.
If only you knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment