Sunday, October 7, 2007


Got this picture off ABC's blog. Thanks a lot Xinlin! :)

Haha and helping out at today's triathlon thingie at East Coast Park was certainly an experience. The weather was sweltering hot and then suddenly, in a blink of an eye (no kidding) we were caught in the eye of a storm - haha ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but it really felt like we were! Out there in the park, huddled beneath the flimsy tent in the middle of soggy grass with centipedes everywhere right left and centre, ABC and I couldn't help but laugh at our miserable windblown situation in between meeting really, really friendly swimmers and having wet hair plastered to our foreheads.

Whew. So surreal but the storm came so suddenly - one minute I was standing there changing out of my pumps into flipflops(thankfully) and the next, I was drenched, standing on the plastic sheet and yanking it down hard while winds blew at I don't know, maybe 10000 km per hour or something. Hahahaha okay no, but it was quite scary and actually even fun :D

And besides I think without the storm I would have left the triathlon thingie feeling wasted and all bothered. We weren't doing anything constructive, we came across some reallly eccentric people(triple K abc on the top of our list heh) and it was so hot.

So I think today was pretty much an experience I won't forget (I felt like we were on the set of Twister). But I came home tired, hungry and having the Monday blues now - I really don't want to go back to school! :(

I love One Tree Hill.

No comments: