Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today, or rather yesterday, was a good day - I knew it would be a good day right from the start! Heh

Came back straight from school today at one plus in the afternoon(its been ages since I've been home this early!) because I was too exhausted and feeling so disoriented - fell into deep sleep before meeting Dee in the evening and I had the greatest Friday in the longest time :D

Dee's just so cheery and affable and even though we fall into all sorts of mishaps and klutzy moments when we're together, everything just seems like a laugh and a ball of fun. We managed to study a little bit, but it felt so good to catch up on what we missed out since we last met, felt so good to share banana chocolate cake and coffee and just laugh and laugh and laugh like we do. Bumped into a ton of people (Audrey being Dee, as usual! Heh), making many new friends and getting into a whole string of embarrassing incidents haha before we caught Hairspray in the cinema - spur of a moment thing.



We loved it. Its a happy total feel-good kinda movie and we couldn't stop smiling from the start to the end. It doesn't have the best plot but it packs a whole lot of fun, dancing and singing :) watch if you need a perk-me-up on one of those blah days!

In the morning Anna-leow and I will have to head down to the museum for Pee-W to look at the exhibits but I'm quite looking forward to it, haven't been there in a while! And then I'll be heading down to school in the evening to support Keely - even though today was the first time I ever really saw her and even though I've never even watched an episode of Campus Superstar before, I'm all up for supporting her because its Veejay Veejay all the way!

Heh I've always been a sucker for cheesy school spirit stuffs and besides, it'll be fun with the free flow of popcorn, ice cream and a super enthusiastic Mr Seet. Haha.

Alrighty off to bed! Everybody support Keely, go VJ go VJ go!



Oh such beautiful trouble :)

No comments: