Tuesday, August 28, 2007

:(

There's just days like today I feel so heavy-hearted when I can't do anything without feeling this sense of trepidation (sayers likes this word!) because promos are looming just ahead. And I have no idea where to start, where to begin and I just feel so tired, so lost.

I guess I've been having so much fun lately, getting distracted by the slightest things and allowing myself to enjoy every moment of JC life - but I'm not going to regret because this year has been so great so far. And its all right letting myself go... as long as I can get myself back.

Which I will. Time to pull up my socks and stop being such a slob, stop being so irresponsible, stop being so me once and for all. Okay. Promos here I come! I can do this, I hope I can. I pray I can.


I'll just fold my own stars.

No comments: