Friday, August 10, 2007

Mrs. Ting's place for our class gathering was really great - it was just the place to kick back and chill and I think all of us were fawning over how nice her place is. Heh so while the guys played pool, us girls watched A lot like love, which was kind of a draggy really slow-moving movie, and She's the Man (must be the hundredth time I'm watching it) which is still one of my favourite chick-flicks ever :D it totally cracked us up and we kept swooning over everything Duke Orsino did/said. Heh heh.

Hwee, if you're reading this all I can say is you better love us long time :D You have no idea what lengths(literally) Jac, Vera and I had to go to get your present. Haha! After Mrs. Ting's the three of us headed "downtown" (which is totally no downtown). We boarded 14 from the wrong side of the road after waiting for quite a while, happily decided to sit upstairs, and yakked and yakked away on how great the movie was, talking about the best scenes in the movie and how cute Duke looked. So even when 14 passed Siglap, we still DID NOT realise we were er, nowhere near town but instead in BEDOK. Haha so we rushed off the bus and crossed over to the other side rather sheepishly and boarded 14, with me surviving on Vera's prawn Pretz. Heh and we finally reached Dhoby about ten thousand years later.

Just got home not long ago. I am feeling very guilty - haven't done any homework at all, haven't even started preparing for the promos O_o but I guess I'll start tomorrow. And I promise I will NOT procrastinate.

By the way Hwee! This is from dictionary-dot-com:

complaintive

adjective
expressing pain or dissatisfaction of resentment; "a complaining boss" [syn: complaining] [ant: uncomplaining]

See! It does sort of exist, just in a different spelling! HAHA you are just being such a complainer-girl!!!! Kidding. I <3 you and thanks for cheering me up yesterday. You always succeed :D

Its already August but still I can't feel more blessed to be in VJ and in A13 :D I mean it still feels surreal to wake up in the morning and don the uniform, and everyday(except when I have unfinished homework) school is actually quite a joy. Heh I love you all A13 girls - esp. Jac, Hwee, ABC, Vera, Anna-leow, Mei Yi and Mama Chicken!

No comments: