Monday, August 20, 2007

Its only Monday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.

But today math was funny because Hwee and I had absolutely NO idea what was going on (okay, maybe not so funny) - gee I guess we both really depend too much on our reliable (and burpy?) Mr. Lim! With tuition I'm a fish out of water. Imagine if I didn't have tuition - haha I'll be buried 17(because its my favourite number!) feet under.

After school LJS and Starbucks with Jac, Hwee and Mama Chicken was fun! MC's stories always leave me feeling so amused. Hmm and with Hwee and Jac we can't seem to stop talking - we have a million things to rant and rave about! Haha thanks for making my day as great as my caramel frappucino with whipped cream on top :D

My 9 o'clock chinese drama has FINALLY ended and now I have no excuse for not studying an extra hour. Even though it was cheesy and really, really lame with its propagated army nonsense, I still enjoy it! Haha I can't help but burst out in fits of laughter every time those commando action fluff is screened. And Desperate Housewives season 3 is finally over. Phew. No Ugly Betty, no Desperate housewives and lame cheena shows - I should be able to get down to work, right!

Haha I hope. Ok its 11 minutes from Tuesday and I have yet to do econs tutorial which I have to painfully do research online. Eughhh oktedi.com(grrrr) here I come.

No comments: