Looking back at the photographs we took last year and after reading Esther's blog, I'm really missing Peirce! The other day Jog drove past and the school has this huge grey barricade thing surrounding it with the whole construction thing going on. The new building will never be the same. It won't have the familiarity the old green and yellow walls used to bring... at least our memories will be forever.
Good times, good times :D especially when my bus rides took only 15 minutes and everyone knew everyone.
On a different note, its finally Saturday! In a few hours time I'll be with Hwee and the girls chilling out and having a great dinner and sleepover and taking 284274921 pictures I bet. I can't wait this has been the highlight of August - we're going to have a great time! Like the Korea nights all over again :D
I'm going to put all promo-worries behind me and enjoy the weekend. Even my mum let me off chinese tuition whoop dee doo! Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment