Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day is over and well even though its such a corny concept with the parade, the propagated songs and banners plastered all around my estate; and while I'm not exactly the most patriotic person in Singapore and I find so many things to gripe about, I'll still gladly sing along to the cheesy lyrics and wave plastic flags :D

So today when I was about to die from boredom(and I also refused to let myself study), JT suggested we should watch the fireworks and off we went with Dom as well - threw ourselves into the mobbing crowd and ended up walking around aimlessly on empty stomachs looking for a good spot to catch the - what else but the fireworks! After many twists and turns and climbing up and down flights of staircases(which was really fun though!) we found a place which wasn't half bad to catch the fireworks. And we were just in time :D







Watching the fireworks was really great - despite the fact the entire Marina area was swarming with people, and even though the fireworks lasted for a mere ten(?) minutes, it was quite an experience :D and it was just really nice to catch up with each other and satisfy our hunger after that with good food and haha, ginger green tea monster drink?

:D Happy National Day!

No comments: