Sunday, August 26, 2007


Fact! Haha whoops sorry Rafflesians but it is true.

Yesterday was really fun. Wasted my day away because Leow and I ended up not going to museum and I basically slacked around attempting to do my History essay and made absolutely no progress haha. Met Hwee and we had a good time being sneaky and spying at Caffe Bar in Parkway heh heh instead of doing our homework before Dom and Abc joined us and we headed to school to cheer for Keely and munch on popcorn, ice cream, trying to catch Jac's attention waving like mad haha.

Dom, Hwee, Abc and JT(who joined us later) and I got a little bored after a while. So Hwee left and we four headed to Lt 1 and to chill and watch Dom lip sync along to ultra cheesy music. Haha and just as the final results were about to be released we headed back outside into the crowd(and heat) and yeah while she didn't win, it was so heartening to see everyone rooting for her. And to sing the school song and do the VJ cheer - there's no spirit like VJ spirit! :D





I love being a Victorian and I love everything(okay well, almost) about VJ! Its so corny but I really do and its days like yesterday which make me feel even prouder to be part of the Victorian family heh heh heh

Victoria thy triumph seek and victories we share yet

Now I really really have to go do homework bleahhhh.

No comments: