Watching ten thousand buses whiz by while I wait for my packed-as-hell bus to come is always not-so-fun. And tiring too the moment I reach home from school all I want to do is flop on my bed and sleep. Today school was so much fun as usual with all the good funny conversations we have(the maid hahaha) but by noon I was resisting the urge to drag my schoolbag along the corridors and slump my way to lecture halls I just felt so darn tired.
And there's training again tomorrow! Can't help feeling blue and melancholy - but its not so much the thought of swimming one zillion miles at CSC. I guess it sort of just hit me that we're all starting to get real busy with training and the homework piling up and what not.. There's just so much to do and so little time. Hate it when I'm so busy I function without thinking. And I hate not being able to have time for what I love to do and being with the people I miss.
But some people are just having too much fun to realise. Yeah good things ALWAYS have to come to an end :*(
No comments:
Post a Comment