Don't wanna lose the Only thing which has really been constant in my life and who knows exactly what gets to Me :(
Aside from that and getting picked early this morning to answer a question while I was busy writing my letter to my angel during lecture(my bad) and having some dramatic nut going psycho on us last period(sshhhhh), I had a really good day because I met Dee after school and dhoby today and we had a fantastic time in j8 - banana crumble is truly bliss hahaha. Although we got into a pretty messy and completely humiliating situation after, we managed to get away with it and attempted to study... whereby we both dozed off so halfway we gave up and left for home.
School has been tiring even with the many breaks and getting to go home early. But every moment has been fun and I've probably said this a million times but I really, really enjoy school. Even most of the lessons are almost fun but the best part is all the conversations we share and the people! Still I'm glad its finally friday and the weekend's here - OG bbq tomorrow and I can't wait to see my Ismeme again and for JTS saturday night and movie before that!
Better go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment