Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things have been so overwhelming lately with so much going on and so many things to think and worry about sometimes on my long bus rides to and fro school I'm actually happy to be alone for a little while haha. But then again I've been pretty happy of late - I had a really good weekend although it was so busy with history essay to complete. Both saturday and sunday night went really well celebrating the birthdays.. I love spending time with people who mean so much to me :D And it hit me today how completely unmotivated I am even though the A levels are this year! Just hope that once CNY is over and the festive mood starts to dissipate I'll be able to get down to work and start preparing for the looming common tests in march. Whew.



With Sulin, Jerald and Edward :D :D :D Thanks for the memorable time this weekend together especially with the amazing gift and sunday night out stuffing ourselves with yummy cake and doing the puzzle and oh, green smileys! Haha and its like the holidays(remember roach haunt!?) all over again which I really miss... <3 you guys.

No comments: