Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Its funny how looking back at November I was walking on air, on some cloud nine, on a perpetual high when I felt things just couldn't get any better, when I was so happy in a way I almost can't fathom right now... Its even funnier how then I didn't realise how often these fleeting moments of bliss can be so fragile and almost illusory. When it ended as suddenly as it did, I nearly lost myself in the midst of it. And if yesterday did indeed mark a milestone in the short-lived journey I undertook - no, no I can't even begin comprehending the idea. But its true along the way(arduous as it was) it helped me see that really its better to be surprised than be disappointed. Still you, only you. Maybe its time to stop expecting. Stop waiting. And then finally one day the first thought that comes into my mind every morning will vanish :)

No comments: