Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to lessons(in reality almost an entire day of slacking hahaha) today in school. I love being with the a13 girls - even though we were bored out of our minds during our 6 period break, it was pretty fun people-watching heh and catching up and laughing about everything. Abc, Vera and I were so lost when the rest were in lecture we sat at OUR(hahaha!) table and waited for people we knew to come around, just so we'd have something to do. We'd better change though(we're j2 yikes!!)... and start using these free periods to do homework and study and NOT spend it mindlessly zoning out.. heh heh heh.

And I love spending time at Borders(or anywhere else, for that matter) with my ty-buddies like I did yesterday haha :D

Orientation is over and I'm really gonna miss it all. Especially the ogls and the mass-dancing and cheering sessions! Taking the freshmen through the first few days of school, watching them bond and warm up to the school was extremely fulfilling and I had the bestest time ever. But I guess its now time for me to get back to focusing on school work like I didn't in J1 - really don't want to screw this year up :)

No comments: