Saturday, January 19, 2008

Watch the season pull out its own stakes

OG barbecue at east coast yesterday was a whole lot of fun but not in the mass-dance cheering crazy hyped up way - but a more laid-back comfy atmosphere where all of us played frisbee and ball and took lots of pictures and walked around at night :D and this being the last official OG thing planned, I couldn't help feeling a little sentimental especially since I miss it all so much.


And all the friends I've made. I love the Igor ogls!


And of course - Ismeme and the freshmen and even the crashers hahaha. It was really great being with them again and having a good time playing monkey and what not.



:D :D :D I thought 2007 passed too quickly. If last year passed in a blink of an eye, this year seems like it'd be gone in a flash - before you know it, it'll be over... And I'm just not ready for that! There's always so much to look forward to but also so much to fear(like how we're turning 18 and A levels yikes!). But okay. One step at a time. JTS tonight first!

No comments: