September holidays will be over by Monday and gosh I'm really really really dreading the promos because I definitely won't be ready for it. Its been a pretty good study break - I've been studying nearly everyday, but at an awfully slow pace heh but still I'm glad the whole mood to focus has finally set in... (I think)
Studying with Dee everyday has been great, its just so fun to being able to have spurts of laughter and randomness which keeps me sane through all the studying(hmm haha) we do at coffeebean everyday. We've listened to "its a wonderful world' at least 199383 times and I swear that song drives me nuts now. Haha but we survived with ajisen ramen, mac sundaes, cakes, many mugs of hot chocolate in between the studying and also the many many people we met there like Huey Si and Gwen, Gerald and gang who dropped by nearly everyday to haha crack us up with lame jokes and persuade us to not study.
Sept hols didn't get to meet up with Lyds and Jen and Siong and the guys but I guess that would have to wait till post - promos :) I miss you guys! But got to lunch with Jac, Hwee and Mei Yi on Tuesday and the pedi with Hwee on Thursday and its so nice to be with my favourite one-three girls ( i miss you abc vera and leow!) :D Jt, Dom and Van for our studying session/s at the library and Jt's birthday dinner earlier tonight was really enjoyable and fun as well :D
Darn I'm going to miss this week. Its really been a good one despite basically studying pretty much of each day away but at least it wasn't like last year when I studied mostly at home and alone.. heh. There's so much homework yet to be done though and I foresee the rest of today and tomorrow trying to rush it through. Sob.
Never-mind.. Just feeling so tired but as usual the tired-happy feeling I get when things seem to be going well but yet I can't find time to just catch my breath, and have a chill-out day at home with my tv and comfy couch :D I'll miss the holidays. But before we know it... the year will come to a close and whoop dee doo - j2(eeps!) here we come. Haha.
Happy Birthday Jt! It was really nice hanging out and haha thanks for always being such a good friend :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment