Feeling blue. Unlike the sky.
Everything seems to be such a mess lately with so many things going on I can't seem to find my way can't seem to think right... every time I feel happy you get me down, you don't let me be me. The weight is just getting too heavy to bear. What next?
I'm sorry I can't do more.
I've got a right to be wrong
My mistakes will make me strong
I'm stepping out into the great unknown
I'm feeling wings though I've never flown
I've got a mind of my own
I'm flesh and blood to the bone
I'm not made of stone
Got a right to be wrong
So just leave me alone
I've got a right to be wrong
I've been held down too long
I've got to break free
So I can finally breathe
I've got a right to be wrong
Got to sing my own song
I might be singing out of key
But it sure feels good to me
Got a right to be wrong
So just leave me alone
No comments:
Post a Comment