Nobody is perfect - its whether or not people are perfect for each other.
Hmm.. something to mull over.
But anyway. It was a good first day back at school - one of those days lessons don't really feel like lessons and even though I was kinda sleepy during Lit the day seemed to pass by really really fast - before I knew it Jac and I were zooming back on home on the very cool and comfy 76. Heh.
Its great to be around the girls again! I love just being able to sit around the canteen table and talk(gossip? sometimes heh) and just laugh and sing along to Hairspray ost with Vera and eat my favourite stingray. The thing I love about VJ is how I never really dread school. In Peirce school was never something I looked forward to, but in VJ every day brings something new :D plus lessons are never really boring (even in math when Hwee and I pretend to listen but secretly laughing at, hmm, wallflower? haha).
Alrighty its late but I managed to get some math done today which I'm feeling good about... Off to bed soon! Can't wait for post promos - heh the whole mooncake get-together, steamboat, doing our nails, shopping, movie marathons...
Its hard not to be distracted. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment