Listening to the Hairspray OST always makes me feel better. That coupled with Mama Chicken's jabbering with me online because she thinks Troy(HSM) beats Link any day. Not ! Haha.
Its been a long Sunday and I'm glad thats over. I just thank God I have my family (even though my mum has been trying to get me to be enthusiastic about moving house all day!) and my friends :D and I was just thinking how much meaning in life they give me. I love you all very much!
Later today would see my mom and I going shopping together(finally!) and I just can't wait to be with my mommy because she's always full of energy despite her uh, age. Haha no just kidding! My mom always manages to stay positive and happy and she hardly ever gets mad and thats what I need especially since I'm so stressed with promos and everything.
But gotta get home and get cracking with work right after or I'll get retained (bad premonition already).
No comments:
Post a Comment