Wednesday, September 26, 2007


THE END IS IN SIGHT!!!!

The promos have been exhausting and so far I don't think the papers have gone well for me at all, not in a way I would like them too. Feeling very insecure but nonetheless, I'm just glad we're only left with lit and chinese (darn!!) and the weight's lifting off my shoulders heh. I realllllly hope my studying will pay off and I don't flunk anything. But from the look of things.. the prospect of that is pretty dim.

Anyhow I shan't let that bother me. Its been a realllly stressful period so thank you all who sent all the encouraging sms-es and seriously it really gets me through the exams! :D

Sushi Tei tomorrow and I can't wait to just be able to chill with the girls, gossip and have a good time maybe do a bit of shopping heh heh. Its nearly nearly October and last year's prelim frenzy still seems so real... I can't wait for all the post exam activities - even with PW and swim trainings and chinese prep, I'm sure there'll be lot of good times on the way. Yay.

Okay now I have to go prepare for lit - I haven't done anything at all and there's so much to do! Gosh take care everybody - chin up! The promos are coming to an end!!!!!

And it starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I'll always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

No comments: