Sunday, June 1, 2008

The past few days have been great - haha if not a stark reminder on how I really should be using them to study instead. Class chalet and food prep's at mama chicken's was so much fun, despite my weird encounter at the end. Chopping and skewering all the food to be barbecued and later enjoying the fruits of our labour at the nice and spacious chalet was great. Hahaha and playing mahjong after so long together and later watching the 9 o'clock show. And its times like these you can't help but realise that the two years we'll be spending together as a class is actually ending. Just a few months more and we'd all be going our separate ways! But really I love A13. And I'm looking forward to more class gatherings like these even when the a levels are over. Heh and friday after tuition with Meiyi and Abc I met Dee for our usual friday night with our favourite volcano ramen and soft shell crab at ajisen we caught up with each other and saving our movieday for some day next week instead.

In MC's room after food prep :D


07A13 with the juniors and the teachers!


Just today rummaging through my drawers which are packed to the max with all these random scraps of paper I threw inside(haha don't freak, ocd Hwee) I found a note Audrey and I wrote on leap year day this year depicting what the situation would be like on the next leap year day and haha in a span of just three months so much have changed but not our friendship of course. Gosh I really wonder what it'd be like FOUR whole years from now :D

Yesterday's rainy afternoon was spent with Hwee shopping in town which was so crowded whilst making our way through the underpass we nearly suffocated to our deaths but haha it was a lot of fun drinking vitamin tablet smoothies and starbucks afterwards even when we'd really would've preferred paopaochar! Heh Hwee I'm glad we decided to go out on a whim - I needed it, but I didn't need the dress and I still feel guilty for spending heh!

Alrighty tea-time here at home, gotta go :) Bye!

No comments: