Monday, June 16, 2008

I get stressed out by the strangest things. My brother bought this desktop com, black shiny, really cool looking, the monitor bigger than my tv - and it sits on my table, right in front of me, blocking out all my pictures on my corkboard behind, REALLY intimidating. Weird thing is I rather use the laptop, so here i am squeezing at the corner of my table because the new com takes up so much space. Hmph. And it really affects my studying as well, because everytime i write something, i look up and see my face reflected in it. And also the fact that when its on the whirring sound - it really gets to me! Grr.

I dont't care if its 10 times faster, i'm moving the com downstairs. No kidding.

1 comment:

meiyi said...

haha antheea! that was a funny post! eh you should try using it really - after cts !haha maybe you'll start loving it and then next time i hear you will be fighting with your bro to use it! hehe