Saturday, June 21, 2008

Its a beautiful mess, yes it is

After spending hours poring over my history notes and almost tearing my hair out in frustration from going nowhere with it I have decided not to care about it anymore - for now anyway, i'm just gonna put it aside, shove my notes somewhere under the pile of books on my table and just chill. Heh. Studying these days just isn't fulfilling, seems like the more you do the less gets done and it never feels like i've accomplished anything.

But i'm not too stressed, guess i'm just taking each day as it comes :D i keep telling myself there's only so much i can do. CTs are just next monday, and even though its hardly been a holiday with trainings and all the studying we're supposed to do, I'm really thankful for the break from the usual everyday school routine. Its been a good one month of doing things at my own pace (haha ok proven to be too slow since I have so much left to study!!) and fitting in some time with friends here and there. And training of course. I miss it already, now that its officially over.

OH and i've been eating and eating and eating. MORE yami yoghurt!!!!!! MORE! More! Haha i seem to get hungry all the time... but with so many things to stress over, my eating habits are really the last thing i'm worried about.

Pris is coming back tomorrow and I can't wait, not only does she always lug back so much goodies with her hahaha but also because i've really really really missed her so much.. And here's a shout out to my june holiday study buddy Lydia Mak, thank you for pressurising me like mad to study harder haha and for understanding when i'm late, and for sharing the many coffee mugs and even bimbimbap!

Tzlan, i'm sorry for being distant. I really am.

Gotta go, i'm so tired.

No comments: