GREAT. Now all the messages I saved in my phone and stuff has been completely OBLITERATED by the stupid sony ericsson software problem. REALLY. Just awesome. As if I needed that to happen again. GRR!
Aside from that, training was kinda tough today but I enjoyed the team bonding session we had afterwards haha even though there wasn't much bonding involved since we all bought our lunch into the cinema and ate with our eyes on the screen but you know it was fun anyway :D I had a good time squabbling with SS and talking to the rest and sharing the kfc melts with Enid and Narnia was not bad either. Oh. And I bought a new pair of shoes today so I'm feeling quite dumdeedeedumdily happy except for the dwindling balance in my bank account and of course the whole problem with my phone. But I hope its better now. It better be!!!! (I had to call about a million service desk helplines!)
No comments:
Post a Comment