So. So. So tired. And I haven't even started on preparation for the tests at all, just doing all the homework we have. Lately life has been revolving around school and nothing else. Not that it hasn't been all fun with vday and what not, but I'm all ready to take a break with the march holidays looming near!
I miss bus rides with Abc to cityhall and we'll watch the world walk by while savouring azabu sabo ice cream. I miss all the pepper lunch detox sessions(hahaha) with Jac, Hwee and the other girls almost every thursday last year. And most of all, I miss hanging out during the holidays - long hours spent at starbucks when they sold the christmas special toffeenut latte, poring over books in kinokuniya and borders... with amazing company everytime. I miss the many dinners at east coast and siglap and our long walks to bus stops, our movie dates and failure bowling games. I miss hunting around in concourse and beach road and long bus wait(more than 45 minutes and we couldn't get on because it was too packed, we were both ready to throttle iris) on new year's eve, and not-really-studying at bugis the next day hahaha. I miss preparing for orientation. I miss the car rides Jon would take me on. I miss the movie marathons Dee and I would go on where we'd binge on lots of food and feel lazy and happy. I could go on forever!
I miss I miss I really miss it all :) Just the freedom of having the entire day free. The kind where there's no need to plan, days which work out when everything is done on impulse and spontaneously. Ahhhhh and when common tests are over. We'll have one glorious glorious week of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment