Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm not gonna write you to stay


School today was pointless pointless pointless - no no I'm not complaining at all because I had lots of fun! CNY 'party' during math(which was really no math) this morning with ABC raving madly over the pineapple tarts haha before we had 2 blissful hours of break. We decorated our locker with magazine cutouts and funny post-sticks, mooched around eating(I found a gummy in my favourite butter rice I wonder how), before we left for a little trip round the school and even had the time to fit in some facebooking! Hahaha and during GP we watched a movie. As if that wasn't already enough, history lecture got cancelled and ta-dah! The day was over and I zoomed off to Suntec.

Can't believe its A' levels this year. The mood has not set in at all, even though common tests are just two weeks away!! Hahaha I'm just really enjoying school :D :D :D I really didn't expect J2 to be like this. I imagined stress levels being so high I'd go home everyday with bloodshot eyes(ok no, but I thought I'd feel.. I don't know, less relaxed and more disciplined) and I thought during school they'd drill us like crazy but it hasn't been the case at all. Haha. But its better this way. I'd rather have a memorable last year at school than one spent with my nose buried in books. Heh.

No comments: