Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just got back home from the barbecue with the a13 girls and despite the awful weather - it just wouldn't stop raining - I had a fantastic time :D It was so much fun grilling the food under umbrellas and eating it all later seated around a pillar, laughing so hard especially over the gazillion photographs(which I'll upload when I can) we took and the four of us with our plaited hair and singing cheesy cheena songs. And I topped the night off well too hanging out with Dom. But then I started thinking about stuff I don't wanna think about(like how I'm the ULTIMATE loser when it comes to certain things) and the awful weather really got to me. Right now I feel sick and as lousy as er. Fruitcake. Or red and blue M&Ms and gross grape mentos!

Ok gonna go sleep now and get better soon. I don't want to spend next week under covers all sniffy and not being able to eat the good stuff!

No comments: