Friday, February 15, 2008

Love makes the world go round


Valentine's and celebrating ABC's 18th birthday yesterday at school was splendid! :D Flowers of all kinds, pretty handmade gifts and cards, chocolates, Sulin's truffles, brownies and yummy macaroons... it was just such a happy day and so very much fun and love to share. I love my class especially my favourite girls, I love the Igorians, I love my locker and my locker-mate, I love how early school ends, I love giving out stuff and receiving things back, I love sentimental messages and nice phonecalls, I love hugs, I love feeling loved - which was for most part how I felt yesterday. But there we go. Its over already. And I'm not sure if there's anything to look forward to any time soon. Sob.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Annoymous said...

Its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all :)

hmm true, just be ready to be hurt too.