Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sure we don't have mass online MSN convos everyday. We've only had one outing so far which not many turned up. Most of us come from different classes and CCAs, and we all hardly know each other. I can't really rave about how 'happening' we are. Haha but yet I don't think I'd rather be in any other OG :D Igor - roar!

Really the idea of working with 29(or so) other people so closely for the next two months is a scary thought - but at the same time an opportunity to make new friends and so much more. Yesterday's Igor outing to botanic gardens and dhoby after was realllly fun for me. It was full of laughs and I think the few of us managed to get to know each other better over games, snacks, swan and turtle feeding, photo-taking... Sometimes OG outings might feel like a chore (like perhaps there are better things to do) but thanks to everyone who turned up - I hope you guys had as good a time as I did :) And here's to even better times together in the near future!





- thanks Mei Ching for all the great photos :)

No comments: