
Brunch, eyebrow-threading for them, bangle-buying, mustafa centre(being amused by Hwee and her dental products fetish hahaha!) and then a train ride back to The Cathay where we shopped and hung out at Starbucks driving ourselves crazy with guessing our secret santa benefactors. Girls - give it up already there is no way I'm sharing with you who I or everyone else got :D I'm the secret santa guru! But really what a way to spend our time and I'm sorry I had to leave early hahaha although I bet you guys had an even better time after obsessing over my hints. Heh. Today was a blast. Love you all!
Haha I can't wait. Christmas is just round the corner and its really my favourite time of the year.
There's so much to do and so little time. Jac-pot, Jac-fruit, Jac-ky chan we're missing your company! Haha :)
PS girls I read all your comments on your blogs and I am NOT kaypoh and I'm not spending all my time figuring out who you people got - Hmph in fact I'm never online now because I'm trying to hide from you guys. (I know you want the photos! HAHAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment