Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another week's gone by and all week I've been busy scouring for birthday presents(after emptying my drawer for whats left of my angpao money haha), little india with the a13 girls and clarke quay with my family on tuesday, inexistent gym training followed by chilling out at Dom's and then watching lions for lambs with my favourite self-proclaimed loser on wednesday, meeting Jen and then Siong and the rest on thursday at chomp chomp, Igor outing after exhausting CSC training yesterday and then out with my godbrothers to catch the kingdom at night, and bugis to celebrate Ly's birthday with her today.

Phew. I had lots of fun but somehow I just had to catch the flu bug so a raspy throat and runny-nose has been bothering me since mid-week. I really hope it goes away soon or else I'll be feeling really lethargic like today when I dozed off while eating with Lydia at TCC hahaha. I guess what I love most about the holidays is having the time to meet up with old friends :) and I got to do that this week, meeting up with the peirce people and well, doing what we do best - reminiscing about the good old yellow and grey days!

Next week's gonna be another busy busy busy one and gosh I should really be starting on working for the R-papers. I want to - its just that I can never seem to find the time to. Haha. Or really its just me procrastinating again :)

No comments: