Starbucks at Siglap with Hwee, Jac and Mei Yi was good :D I missed you girls and it was really nice to catch up again and hear all your stories and just laugh even though we were freezing curled up on those comfy couches... and Jac and I together have no sense of direction we ended up getting lost twice trying to walk to our bus stop and as always, we have the worst luck - ended up drenched from the rain with strangers smiling sympathetically at us as we hopelessly attempted to flag down cabs (speaking of which, I came across the weirdest one ever earlier today to a point the only thing stopping me from dashing out of the cab was the fact that he looked as if he was about to break down in tears). Well at least I got to meet up with them three and if there's one thing that is making me look forward to 2008, its the idea of our many 'sharing' sessions to come huddled around the canteen table heh.
Haha and Jac thanks for making our miserable situation today funny! Korean BBQ soon!
I really enjoyed Igor outing yesterday. My holidays have been packed to the max with so much stuff but its all been really fulfilling so far :D And I love how I'm able to spontaneously go out anytime I like and watch tv without guilt and sleep as late as I want to (but usually I'm so tired I knock out early anyway haha). With November coming to an end its time for me to juggle my time - stop having so much fun and start revising for the r papers!!
:) alright better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment