
So today was Racial Harmony Day in school. Nope I didn't wear a costume. Nope it wasn't that big a deal like how it used to be back in Peirce. The skits were funny but we didn't have the day off... sadly but haha school was slack anyway.
This picture was taken last year(I look hideous!!) with Lydia, Yang Jun Veggie and Chrissy-Poo in the quadrangle right by the ugly fountain filled with algae. Ha. How I miss the way we snapped a zillion pictures, running about up and down the stairs taking photos with anyone we could find :D It was one of the bestest days in Peirce ever. The kind I'll never forget. Especially the effort we put in painting the 4e1 banner and everything else. Heh and I kind of miss my braces.... OK no I don't. Retainers are bad enough.
Yeap and so Racial Harmony Day was really different this year. Kind of sad because I expected it to be a quite a big occasion but oh well. There's always next year! And I promise I'll dress up then. But school was fun as usual - heh with hightops and the variety of acronyms we love(lol Vera and Hwee!) but as usual GS was being a total pain in the ass. Sob. Never mind. If looks could kill I'd be dead ten times over with those narrow-eyed looks I received today but I've learned that ignorance is bliss :D
Training after school was really tough today (considering the fact that I haven't exerted myself for a very long time, with the nationals and all) and now I am so tired and my whole body is aching so bad :( and I know i should have pushed myself harder. But I am still so tired right after this I'm going to get a nice warm shower and plop in my bed and sleepzzzz.......
Because!!! Harry Potter is out tomorrow! And I'm going to go at 7 to collect it :D I can't wait. If Harry dies in the end I'll be like #&*#(@&$ but I guess if he doesn't die it'll be so cliche. Too cliche.. Haha we'll just see then!
The weekends are finally here! :D :D :D
"O the sense of distance and disparity that came upon me, and the inaccessibility that came about her!" - Pip, Great Expectations
No comments:
Post a Comment