So by one pm I was done and feeling extremely satisfied :D Deathly Hallows was really action-packed from beginning to end, and it didn't disappoint like the Half-Blood Prince did (for me anyway). The ending was pretty fulfilling (though the last chapter was too cliche really!) and every question was answered... Heh sure there were some flaws here and there but overall I'm glad it turned out this way. I guess I was kind of expecting to be disappointed.. since after Goblet of Fire the Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince weren't great at all. But its all over now! I still remember reading The Philosopher's Stone at primary three. Its been 8 years since and the whole series has finally ended :(
But I guess it was time for it to end as well. Its sad that they won't any books to look forward to anymore. From Harry's first fight(with the troll in the bathroom!) to his last duel with Voldy; from Dobby to Winky to Kreacher; from Cho(ew) to Ginny(also ewww) and the special friendship he shared with Hermione and Ron, Sirius and Lupin and Hagrid and Dumbledore its been one hell of a journey :D The good, the bad, the happy and the sad - its been there done that!
Anyway went out with my dearest Priscila (who is back again! Really that girl takes plane flights like taxi rides) but this time is really gonna be her last time before she heads to the states. I'll really miss you susu dang! Met up with Mel, Lydia, Siong, Samuel and Alvin as well and we had dinner at Wheelock.
.jpg)
We had a good time but sometimes I cannot help but feel as if we're drifting apart. Nothing grave of course but I just feel that all of us have changed one way or another, without really realising it..
The thing is with bestfriends - you need to know they'll always be there for you. In times when things don't go right, you'll just know you'd be okay once you confide in them . Always. Like with Su-su and Dee <3
"They shouldn't have called it "It's a Wonderful Life," they should have called it "It's a sucky life and just when you think it can't suck any more it does." Phoebe in F.R.I.E.N.D.S
No comments:
Post a Comment