Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hi Ants is back (after disappearing from the blogging world for er, 2 weeks I think haha).

Well so much has happened lately I don't even know where to start. Life is just so complicated. I hate this word because all it makes me think of is whiny-avril singing BUT it is so apt!

When I was primary one life WAS already complicated. Think large Hello-Kitty red schoolbag(ugh) which progressed to the luggage trolley bag(double ugh) and my stinky partner stealing my favourite eraser from my too-cool magnetic pencilcase. Then I thought being primary six life would be so easyyyyyyyy like how the other p6 people looked struttiing around.

NOT. Zzz life got progressively worse with more homework and stupid PSLE. So complicated, choosing schools(hahaha!Cedar was my first choice, believe it or not) and stuff. Got posted to Peirce and though my dreams were smashed(drama, but really lor) I looked forward to being Sec 3 because honestly, the Sec 3 councillors(which totally gross me out now) made Sec 3 look so fun.

Then when I was Sec 3 - things did seem to get a little better. With the OPC New Zealand trip and ern and church, life was going pretty well and Peirce was great :D but you know life, being complicated of course, never leaves you satisfied. So I wanted more! JC seemed so alluring. Sure, I heard of the stress and everything - but duh the idealist in me made me think being J1 I'll be cool enough to handle it.

HAHA. Ok so here I am. JC 1. Turning seventeen in a few months.. Heh I don't feel the least bit cool. My life IS pretty pathetic. My results were eye-poppingly ghastly(so my Dad says). But the great thing is - I've realised that life IS complicated :D and I can also see now that life won't get any easier.

At least the good times make up for it. My family, my friends... the happy times <3 Growing older won't make life any easier but I guess it does allow us to appreciate the good times more. And even though the bad times hit us harder, the good ones get better. I hope. Besides, even when the bad times get badder, just "move along" like I was told :( Sniff

But anyway I'm going to forget everything and really just "move along". And keep the dreams of course :D thanks Hwee - i love our totally-super-idealistic lecture hall chit-chats. They can't get any better. Heh at least I'm sure SOME of it will come true this time wheee :D

And I'm in a pretty good place in life now. I like school a lot. I love VJ and I love the girls at school - thanks for making my days so great girls! Lessons are going well and even though my results pretty much suck, at least I'm learning a lesson from it. Haha. We'll see that from promos. And now that I'm free from any responsibilities I'm no longer tied down. Its me. Alone now.. It can't be all that bad!

Don't want to ask anymore questions. Like my title(which I saw on a card in Borders!) Chocolate is THE answer to everything :D

And I am looking forward to seeing Pris on Saturday and Dee hopefully tomorrow!

OK my life(so complicated) rocks :D :D :D

Hi world, h&h Ants is back.

2 comments:

Ants said...

HI ANTS smoochie :D I've never commented before and everything's in German but I guess I should just press the orange button after this. Lol. I missed you & your blog for 2 weeks Glad you're back. :D And yes life is quite complicated but you're happy now so that's all that matters. Take care of yourself :D LOVE, your daily blog reader Est moochie. <3

Ants said...

that was from esther who cant post because everything is in german there. but i love you esther! thank you!