There were so many amazing things about vj, but confirm stamp chop definitely for sure to me hehe you a13 girls top the list. Haha i know being in uni and all everyone just seems so over their jc times.. but for me at least i still constantly remember random stuff like how great it was bumming around in the concourse and sitting in the canteen. I know i probably bore all my new friends with happy vj anecdotes haha. I know i've left vj for more than a year, but i can't help but miss it a whole lot still. But the best part of vj - besides all the memories and everything, its you 7 girls!
I like how we all cram in front of meiyi's tiny webcam just to skype hwee. And that how even though hwee you're so far away we miss you so much and worry for you a lot. I like how we all have the same (weird) sense of humour, and how we repeat our stories 1000 times because our group is so big and because some of us are just deaf haha. I like how i really be myself with you all even when i'm cranky and tired or even when i'm just super happy! I like how we cheer for leow when she plays floorball at 3am in the morning. And how we laugh at meiyi's "pink" pillow hehe. And yeah definitely jac's 'resilience of character' (quoting abc here hahahaha). How we can sprawl around with our feet up in the air hehe vera!! And despite all the new people who weave in and out of our lives, and how some of our lives have diverged in different paths, i like how together we're still the same. And how we can share bits of our new lives and still be connected by times of old! Although it was hard speaking a lot throughout the whole of our sometimes sucky and yet super eventful and fun sem 1, i just think its so great knowing i have you girls to fall back on and share things with. Oh and thank you so much jac for being side by side with me all the way through sem 1 and supporting me whenever and just being so awesome..
I love you all.. you girls are amazing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment