Monday, May 26, 2008

Sometimes ending is the only place to start

Shifting back from lj(turnanotherpage.livejournal.com) - not for any one reason in particular, I suppose I'm just more of a bloggirl ok haha sorry for the lame pun but it just feels a little bit more.. I don't know, 'right' here. If there's even a 'right'. Haha. So its back here. Maybe. Sometimes I don't even know why I still blog, what draws me back everytime but ahh anyway..

Term 2's over just like that and its been pretty eventful with the match supports and performances and trainings and deedays and with all that going on trying to fit in just getting the homework done. Sort of a blur how it all just passed by, but towards the end of the term my mood just kinda dipped a little bit. I'm glad the holidays are here, as much as I love school sometimes I guess I just get tired of the school me - haha like I just needed somebody to cut me some slack and not always having to be afraid of not doing things right. And too much of something is never really good. With school out I have the time again to do things when I want to, when I need to and just not be bounded to some tiring daily routine thing.

Yeah but the half the year's nearly gone and gee, its been different from how I expected it to be. Very different to be honest - maybe its a good thing? I wouldn't know really but since what's meant to be is meant to be. So let God take the wheel and I'll just follow follow, and just be thankful when I get through the day feeling happy :) With friends around its always easy to be okay.






:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't help but feel so blessed.

Well so there goes term 2. Whew. Again. Ten weeks gone by and some things hasn't changed a bit whilst other things have by leaps and bounds and I'm just taking each day as it comes :) A few months more and once a levels are over, everything will really change! I'm sure of that, and a teeny wee bit of me is looking forward but for most part, I just wish to stay in JC. Just a bit longer would be good. Haha. Its all passing by way way way too fast.

No comments: