Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You've been zapped

Not really sure where to begin, but today's the first real day of the June term break and I'm actually feeling at loss at what to do :D should I start studying for the common tests(ok this is rhetorical because I SHOULD, especially with my SATS just next week) and if I do, how do I go about doing it? AHH I'd just really like to be spending the entire day just bumming out watching telly, going out for coffee and doing what I like to do.. After spending the past 4 days at taonan facilitating the kids at Camp Magica in Taonan, I'm feeling a tad bit washed out and I deserve a break.

Not sure if I'd ever do it again, but taking care of the kids was really quite emotionally taxing haha to say the least. I loved the kids in my group. Well most anyway, with the exception of Miss Horoscope haha who was SUCH a brat. And they were all too cute. But still it definitely wasn't easy taking them through the camp, trying my best to be tolerant and what not. Still it'll be an experience I'll always always remember.




Well so my holidays begins here :D Sort of anyway. Nearly 4 weeks of training, mugging(hopefully) and stuff to fit in between. I guess I need it haha and I hope everything sails smoothly - I'm just not sure if I can deal with big problems in my life right now. There's too much going on, and if one thing screws up - I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

OK swim meet in two weeks - ANT to infinity and beyond!

No comments: