Friday, December 14, 2007

When the Christmas season is over, I'm gonna swear off town for a couple of weeks maybe even months because ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I've been in Orchard Road so much over the past few days shopping for presents (its an endless list, honestly) and the crowds just drive me nuts. Moreover each time I've been excessively drinking starbucks and I'd better stop because I'm becoming a real case of nerves hahaha. But that doesn't mean I don't like giving presents - this year I really spent quite a bit of time and lots of love on them heh but I know its all gonna be worth it since they are all for the people who mean a whole lot to me! :D

Wednesday after econs tuition was pretty funny because while Meiyi and I were strolling through J8 we spotted THE ultimate eastsider Hweeling Lee and the whole scenario was hilarious. Haha Hwee I do hope you come around more often.

Alright I'd better go - gotta get some homework done and besides, I've to head downtown again in a bit before meeting Jac, Hwee and Vera for Meiyi's band concert later tonight!

No comments: