


Everyday has been so packed for me but I suppose I do like it this way because it keeps my mind off stuff. Sleepover with Pris when she came back for two nights with Mel and Lois joining us on the second night when we talked until we all fell asleep. And Christmas dinner with the girls on Thursday night which was absolutely fantastic. I'm really really looking forward to spending 2008 with you girls in school next year!
Can't believe the year is coming to an end in just a few days. I'm not ready in the slightest bit and its awfully hard to be positive about it.. Especially since I have r-papers!!! Ogl stuff however has been so much fun and I'm just so thankful for the great experience I've had this holidays and all the friends I've made. I really couldn't have asked for a better Nov/Dec holiday :D Even though I pretty much hit rock bottom at one point, the highs really override all the lows. And that'll be a lesson I've learnt.
Never leap before you look.
No comments:
Post a Comment