Friday, July 3, 2009

Stranger to this feeling

Does anyone feel like their world is shifting? Somehow i feel like everything's gone kind of topsy-turvy, there are so many changes taking place so suddenly i feel all wobbly. We're in the middle of the year, and i know i've complained how this year has been all about waiting (& waiting & waiting), but now everything's flooding in and i feel like i'm caught in a whirlpool of confusion and excitement. Or whatever. Hahaha how should i put it? It isn't a bad thing, it feels a little like starting the engine of a stalled car. I'm just reluctant and maybe just lazy to have to adjust.. new school, new way of travelling to school, new computer.. new groups of people. Once it all starts changing i may be so caught up in it i won't actually realise it. But thats the saddest thing! I don't wanna ever forget. I don't want any goodbye to ever really be a goodbye. And i hope that when things are different, i'd still be able to have deedays, hear funk soul brother as fengshui brother haha.. take mop-like pictures with the girlies, morning phone calls with ly, have time for prata with the peirce gang, and visit pris su wherever she decides to fly. Squabble with jon, with dom. Be with my family. Crave tao-huay, fly kites, stay happy. I hope i won't have to compromise anything i love or anything i believe in.

Its a dog-eat-dog world! Haha life is tough. Suck it up!!!!!!

No comments: