6 days to the first paper gasp i can hardly breathe. I'm dying haha ok no but i just can't seem to do anything without this horrid nigging feeling that my a levels are just a mere few days away! Yikes! And its terrible just horrible...
I miss the east side (waves lamely esp. to hwee, meiyi, vera and mouse who i haven't seen in the past week). I miss having a life really... studying next to a window everyday just makes me sort of look wistfully out and wish to be there flying a kite. Or something that doesn't require me to think. Haha i'm also thankful for the little things each day that somehow makes everything seem less mundane :D :D :D my study buddies, smses and phonecalls, coffeebean staff who already remember us... like 'ruthless ruth'. Mc's chicken ovolution shirt was hilarious and very apt i should add hahaha when i studied with her on tuesday.. and funny moments during the day which just cracks dee, ly and me up :D :D :D
Audrey and Lydia, we will never 'draft!!' apart haha. Peirceans on the warpath!
Ok late late gotta go, i hope tomorrow will be a better studying day ahhh everyday i just feel so lost!! And 30th december susu here we come!! I can't wait already!
No comments:
Post a Comment