Friday, September 5, 2008

The way it unfolds is yet to be told

Strange that prelims are just next week - yes sort of reality isn't it? That THE end is looming pretty close, and in no time we'll be taking the a levels... kinda surreal but yeah, there just seems so much to do.

I'm stressed i guess but things are going pretty okay i'm feeling quite upbeat :D even though the start of this chiongster week was marred by a horrible stomach flu and i couldn't do much but lie in bed reading the lit texts, and even though history is absolutely a pain to study with a zillion things to memorise, i've been surprisingly well heh, happy. Not skip-skip happy but the kind of happy that chases the worries from studying away! And that's enough for me.

The stress does get to me sometimes i suppose, like when i'm in coffeebean or mosburger and the words suddenly seem like a blur and i feel like tearing my hair out.. but i'm okay. I am okay! I'll be okay!

I love my study buddies. Dee, Lydia.. and of course my tuition mates Meiyi and Abc :D thanks for all the times we encourage each other, stress each other, pig out together, worry together... don't know what i'll do without you guys!

No comments: