Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bubbly

Happy!

Happy because the vjc swim team is such an amazing team with our unwavering team support!! I love our team! Supporting them today at the heats was really fun not just learning french from Lucas haha and making the frames with Abc and Xiangli but also singing with SS our funny captain and stuffing myself non-stop with food.. Swim nats is such an experience really i'm glad we've formed such great memories as a team :D

Really happy because i had such a great time out earlier tonight. I missed spending time together so much - our morning assembly horrors, history classes, 4e1, recess breaks, tp-trips, OPC new zealand... 4 years in Peirce and so many memories I will never ever forget. And with Pris halfway across the world in Fisco, Mel and Ly in faraway woodlands and me in the east, i just can't believe nearly two years has passed since we were clustered around the canteen tables with the entire class. Haha eating icecream today and just catching up with each other on everything which we haven't done since the last time Pris was back felt so good. And reminiscing on all the funny times, the sad times, the happy times... There's really no school like Peirce :D




See? Happy! I love you three!

Kind of exhausted here.. its been a long happy day. A13 girls i missed you all today, i hope your singpost session (hmph haha) was productive and yes i will join you all next week! 8 more weeks to prelims? Right now all thoughts of that is shoved right out of my head. I just wanna enjoy the weekend first. Happy weekend! Alright its late, better turn in now.. Goodnight!

No comments: